(c) 2006 Steve Adams
Baseball Fever Transaction Game (BBFTG) is a Fantasy Simulation of MLB. We and our teams are not affiliated to any of the real organizations, we are also non profit and we do not intend any. (c) 2005-2006 Steve Adams written by Jordan Young

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Nats re-sign Hall to contract extension


The Nationals agreed to terms with catcher Toby Hall yesterday, on a 4-year $16 million contract extension.

Hall is hitting .350 with Washington since coming over from the Astros with Morgan Ensberg on the deadline.


"I'm very happy here in Washington and so is my family, it's great I'm here for 4 more years, I'm very excited about this oppertunity.

In other news, the Nationals are rumoured to decline the 17 million option on Mike Mussina for 2007 because he has not shown he is worth it and is struggling now.

3 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Erik Bedard said...

I don't remember agreeing to this.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Jordan Young said...

Agreeing to what?

o, now I know lol, I knew that would happen :p

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Steve Adams said...

You did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home