(c) 2006 Steve Adams
Baseball Fever Transaction Game (BBFTG) is a Fantasy Simulation of MLB. We and our teams are not affiliated to any of the real organizations, we are also non profit and we do not intend any. (c) 2005-2006 Steve Adams written by Jordan Young

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Now Packing His Bags

HOUSTON-1B Jeff Bagwell was sent to Boston thru waivers today along with a Pitching Prospect.
In return, the Astros picked up reliever Chris Reitsma who has struggled this season to hopefully up their bullpen. "Bags hasn't been doing much for us this year other than take 18mil dollars, he's hitting .180, hopefully he can finish off the rest of his career this year with the Red Sox in style.

8 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger Steve Adams said...

Wow, Boston takes up his salary?

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Jordan Young said...

well they never said they werent
:p

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Steve Adams said...

I know, it was mainly a Reitsma for Stiehl trade. I got a decent prospect, and I'm going to release Bagwell at the end of the season.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Jordan Young said...

yea and Reitsma is currently > Stiehl

and I hope you enjoy the rest of Bag's Contract. Lucky for you it expires after this year.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Jordan Young said...

and its kind of confusing when you post as steve like you just did :p

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Erik Bedard said...

Hey, I had to comment on it, and I wasn't a member yet...

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Jordan Young said...

yea I know, you signed on as steve and posted steves 2nd post in this

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Erik Bedard said...

I know you all thought I got ripped off here, but Bags has raised his average by 36 points since coming to Beantown and has hit three home runs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home